120 pages of biology revision covering the three NCEA Level 3 Biology Externally Assessed Standards: AS 91603 (Biology 3.3 - Responses of Plants and Animals), AS 91605 (Biology 3.5 - Evolutionary Processes Leading to Speciation and AS 91606 (Biology 3.6 - Trends in Human Evolution) - this is the ULTIMATE biology revision workbook for Level 3 Biology students.
The key features of the NCEA Level 3 Biology Revision sciPAD are:
- Every topic a student is expected to know is summarised, helpful hints are included and key concepts are reinforced.
- NCEA-style questions are provided with walk-throughs, hints and tips designed to help students write extended answers.
- Four years of previous NCEA exam questions are provided.
- Numerous NCEA-style questions are provided, with hints ensuring your students learn how to answer to an examination standard.
- Worked examples guide and encourage students.
- Student's can gauge and check their likely success using the answers provided in the back of the book.