The Level 2 Biology sciPAD workbook provides comprehensive coverage of the three Level 2 externally assessed Achievement Standards AS 91156 (2.4 - Biological processes at the cellular level), AS 91157 (2.5 - Genetic variation and change) and AS 91169 (2.7 - Gene expression).
The key features of this sciPAD are:
- Worked examples guide and encourage your students, enabling you to teach low-ability AND high-achieving students, while giving every student the opportunity to progress.
- NCEA-style questions are provided with ‘walk-throughs’ to guide students to structure extended answers. Hints are designed to get students moving towards the top of the 8-point NCEA marking system.
- Each unit ends with two pages of review activities to consolidate key terms and concepts.
- Each chapter ends with a full NCEA-style exam for reinforcement, practice and preparation.
- Downloadable digital versions and answers are provided to use on smart boards or through data projectors.
At 240 pages you won't find a more comprehensive, exciting, or engaging biology workbook for your students.