The Level 3 Chemistry sciPAD workbook provides comprehensive coverage of the three Level 3 Chemistry externally assessed Achievement Standards AS 91390 (Chemistry 3.4 -Thermochemical principles and properties of particles and substances), AS 91391 (Chemistry 3.5 - Organic Compounds) and AS 91392 (Chemistry 3.6 - Equilibrium principles in aqueous systems). It is completely new from the ground up - not a rewrite like other Chemistry workbooks.
The key features of the NCEA Level 3 Chemistry (externals) sciPAD are:
- Worked examples guide and encourage your students, enabling you to teach low-ability AND high-achieving students, while giving every student the opportunity to progress.
- NCEA-style questions are provided with ‘walk-throughs’ to guide students to structure extended answers. Hints are designed to get students moving towards the top of the 8-point NCEA marking system.
- Each unit ends with two pages of review activities to consolidate key terms and concepts.
- Each chapter ends with a full NCEA-style exam for reinforcement, practice and preparation.
- Downloadable digital versions and answers are provided for use on smart boards or through data projectors.
- At 328 pages you won't find a more comprehensive, exciting, or engaging chemistry workbook for your students.