The Level 3 Chemistry sciPAD workbook provides comprehensive coverage of the three Level 3 Chemistry externally assessed Achievement Standards AS 91390 (Thermochemical principles and properties of particles and substances), AS 91391 (Properties of Organic Compounds) and AS 91392 (Equilibrium principles in aqueous systems).
The key features of the NCEA Level 3 Chemistry (externals) sciPAD are:
- Worked examples guide and encourage your students, enabling you to teach low-ability AND high-achieving students, while giving every student the opportunity to progress.
- NCEA-style questions are provided with ‘walk-throughs’ to guide students to structure extended answers. Hints are designed to get students moving towards the top of the 8-point NCEA marking system.
- Each unit ends with two pages of review activities to consolidate key terms and concepts.
- Each chapter ends with a full NCEA-style exam for reinforcement, practice and preparation.
- Downloadable digital versions and answers are provided for use on smart boards or through data projectors.
- At 344 pages you won't find a more comprehensive, exciting, or engaging chemistry workbook for your students.