112 pages covering three Level 2 Chemistry externally assessed standards AS 91164 (Bonding, Structure, Properties and Energy), AS 91165 (Selected Organic Compounds) and AS 91166 (Chemical Reactivity) - this is the ULTIMATE revision workbook for Level 2 Chemistry students.
The key features of the NCEA Level 2 Chemistry Revision sciPAD are:
- Every topic a student is expected to know is summarised, helpful hints are included and key concepts are reinforced.
- NCEA-style questions are provided with walk-throughs, hints and tips designed to help students write extended answers.
- Four years of previous NCEA exam questions are provided.
- Numerous NCEA-style questions are provided, with hints ensuring your students learn how to answer to an examination standard.
- Worked examples guide and encourage students.
- Student's can gauge and check their likely success using the answers provided in the back of the book.