The Level 2 Chemistry sciPAD (internals) workbook provides comprehensive coverage of the four Level 2 Chemistry internally assessed Achievement Standards AS 91910 (Investigating consumer products using quantitative analysis), AS 91911 (Identify ions present in a solution), AS 91167 (Understanding Oxidation Reduction), AS 91163 (Development of a Current Technology).
The key features of the NCEA Level 2 Chemistry (internals) sciPAD are:
- Each chapter is divided into manageable sections. Learning objectives are clearly specified at the start of each section.
- Comprehensive notes and activities are designed to develop the students understanding in a supportive manner.
- Chemical concepts are presented using language students can easily understand.Complex concepts are broken-down in a stepwise manner.
- Numerous tried and tested practical investigations are included.
- Downloadable digital versions and answers are provided to use on smart boards or through data projectors.
- At 104 pages you won't find a more comprehensive, exciting, or engaging chemistry workbook for your students.